Thursday, September 17, 2009

12 Key Zen Habits


I have had this little poster on the wall in my office for quite a while. I am really trying to get into these habits daily. Somedays I'm good....somedays...not so much. I really enjoy Leonie's Goddess Guidebook website and think you will too! Check it out - You too can be a Goddess! You can also download your own "12 Key Zen Habits" poster here.


1. Set your Three Most Important Tasks each morning.

2. Single-task (focus your attention).

3. Zero your inbox.

4. Process emails once a day.

5. Exercise 5-10 minutes a day.

6. Work while disconnected.

7. Keep your desk decluttered.

8. Clear and declutter home for 15 minutes a day.

9. Stick to a 5 sentence limit on emails (make your words powerful).

10. Say NO to commitments & requests not on your important short list.

11. Eat fresh fruit & veggies every day.

12. Follow a morning routine.

And this isn't just for Grammies...it's for Mommies, too! Enjoy!

Grammie P

0 comments: