1. REMOVE BEAUTY BOO-BOOS - Before painting your nails or coloring your hair, smear a very thin layer on the skin around your nails or hairline. Mistakes will wipe away easily.
2. REMOVE GUM FROM HAIR - Massage a liberal scoop onto the gum and surrounding hair until the gum slips off. Works better than peanut butter!
3. STOP SQUEAKING - Petroleum jelly is an oil residue - in a pinch, it can stand in for WD-40. Use it to lubricate squeaky doors, drawers and metal parts.
4. CREATE NONSTICK CANDLEHOLDERS - Spread a thin layer in the base of the candlestick or votie before using; light as usual. When done, pop out the melted wax.
5. IMPROVISE MASCARA - Put a tiny smear of petroleum jelly on your finger, hold it in front of your eyelashes, and blink!
I also came across 5 Reasons to Join Facebook.....NAAAH!