Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Depp in the Johnny Pool!


He's coming back! I know my daughters (or at least one of them) will be glad to see that Johnny Depp is making another movie. No matter how eccentric or just plain weird (weird is sexy too!) we love Depp in movies!

Depp's latest adventer into moviedom is Disney's 'Alice in Wonderland' where he will play the Mad Hatter. Now, I can honestly say that I have NEVER read this book or watched this movie to completion. It bores me to tears. Others and most certainly children will more than likely make this a blockbuster of a hit. It is to be in theaters in March of 2010.

However, I think i'll pass and just dig out my old VHS copy of 'Edward Scissorhands.'


~Grammie P~

1 comments:

VintageSage said...

OMG I cannot wait for this!! I was just watching Edward Scissorhands just the other evening. He is such an awesome actor.